1. Analysis: identify challenges and opportunities of new technologies and AI development for human rights. Identify areas for engagement and best practices that uphold human rights in the digital sphere.
2. Dialogue: strengthen dialogue between the human rights community, the tech community, EU decision-makers and other members of the international community (e.g. UN). Foster connections between a wide range of stakeholders.
3. Skills development: include practical learning components on digital safety including safe digital communications.
4. Legislative framework: Explore how current international human rights frameworks - can be further implemented or developed to protect human rights in the digital sphere.
5. Policy input: use the outcomes of the Forum as policy input from civil society representatives to the EU on recommendations for future EU regulation and external action (e.g. upcoming AI regulation). Identify how EU human rights tools and policies can address effectively the challenge of human rights and technologies.